Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Color Throwdown #619 - Believe


This week's color challenge is classy mix of red, silver and aqua. I've used a set that I've had for a long time, love so much and have used so little. Sound familiar, friends? Sadly, this stamp set is from a sweet stamp company that is no longer in business. I created a scene filled with snowy hills and whimsical characters from Lil' Inker Designs Rustic Christmas. Count yourself lucky if you own this set.

Time for more beautiful inspiration from the team...

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

fabulous! however, your dude does not appear to love his hat - or maybe it's because he lost his mittens?
=]

Maureen Morton said...

I love the rustic/primative look of this. While this company may no longer be able to provide these stamps they have a similar look to those from Flora and Fauna, one of my favorite companies. Love this!

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is so beautiful! I miss Lil' Inkers:(

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

So cute! Love those doodle images and light colour touch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...