Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

deconstructed simplicity

For this week's Color Throwdown Challenge in shades of aqua, purple, blue and yellow! I've used Reverse Confetti's Modern Floral Stack Confetti Cuts set along with a sentiment from PaperTrey Ink. I deconstructed both the die cut leaves and sentiment and then reassembled them on either side of a narrow strip of card stock to create a minimalist-modern-Orla-Kiely inspired card. Enjoy.

#ctd557 | #ctd | CTD557

Click on through the rest of the team links below along with our guests for more dreamy inspiration with this week's colors...

Lucie G, August Guest Designer, LucieG Cards

4 comments:

markjack said...

I just stumbled upon your chatty blog and desired to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. storage units for rent

Kelly said...

You are a (CAS) genius! Slightly altering your card sentiment :).

I've missed your posts since you haven't been posting with the RC design team, and I'm so glad I found you again through Color Throwdown. Gonna' bookmark you now!

rohanrj said...

I must say that the articles in this blog are very interesting to read. The second one, I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. online cannabis store

Mohamed Abdellatif said...

خدمات العزل
شركة عزل خزانات
شركة عزل خزانات بسكاكا
شركة عزل خزانات بالجوف

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...