Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Color Throwdown 555 - hello

Hello.
I have my weekly Color Throwdown card to share with you featuring a dreamy combination of green, yellow, pink and lavendar. I'm not usually drawn to softer colors such as this, but I'm pleased with the results of my watercolored efforts. 

 foliage (99867) | hexagon (14228)

I also want to share the inspiration for my card which I came across on my "Cool Cards" Pinterest board. THIS card by Joy Taylor served as my literal inspiration but I used Silhouette cut files to recreate the shapes of her card and then stamped the teeny 'hello' from PaperTrey Ink's Desktop Design (I don't believe it's available any longer). 

#ctd555 | #ctd | CTD555

Click on through the rest of the team links below along with our guests for more dreamy inspiration with this week's colors...

Vickie Zimmer 
Wanda Cullen
Lucie G, August Guest Designer, LucieG Cards
Kelly Schirmer, Guest Star Stamper - Gingham Girl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...