Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Hey Beautiful

Time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge in shades of purple, green, yellow and gray. For the third week in a row (because I can't stop lovin' on these girls), I've used another of the adorable You Are My Sunshine girls. Isn't she just sweet? The sentiment is from a must have set from Paper Smooches called Fun & Flirty.

#ctd537
#colorthrowdown
CTD537



Please stop at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for more inspiration from the team and guests. Remember the keyword and hashtags for public galleries and social media so we can see your beautiful creations. I hope you'll find time to play along with this week's colors. I'll be looking for you in the gallery and on social media. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...