Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Color Throwdown 536 - Forever Friends

Time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge in shades of mauve, green and cream, and I once again tapped into my Picket Fence Studios stash. I'm so excited to be outdoors surrounded by everything Spring, including new succulents for my porch, so this sweetie from You Are My Sunshine filled my cup right up!

#ctd536
#colorthrowdown
CTD536

Please stop at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for more inspiration from the team and guests. Remember the keyword and hashtags for public galleries and social media so we can see your beautiful creations. I hope you'll find time to play along with this week's colors. I'll be looking for you in the gallery and on social media. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

This is the cutest ever! Welcome spring!

Evelyn S. said...

She is the cutest little "flower head" of an image. The color combo works just great with her. It's a darling card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...