Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Doggone Good Friend

Brrr! It's beyond chilly in my neck of the wood this week and I'm enjoying my third (yes, third!) day off work because of it and a few inches of snow earlier in the week. The time off has given me ample time to play with this week's Color Throwdown colors as well as tidying up my crafty space. 

The challenge colors inspired me to use either a giraffe or bear image, and since Big Bear was well within reach (and so darn cute), he won out for this week's honors. 

I just can't get enough of this set but actually pulled in a sentiment from Furever Friends, another adorable Reverse Confetti set! I've always loved combining my Reverse Confetti stamps and dies and this combo is a perfect match!

#colorthrowdown
#ctd528
CTD528

Here's a peek at this week's inspiration graphic.  Please stop at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for more inspiration from the team and guests. Remember the above keyword and hashtags for public galleries and social media so we can see your beautiful creations. I hope you'll find time to play along with this week's colors. I'll be looking for you in the gallery and on social media. Thank you so much for stopping by today!
~Amy

Vicki Finger - January Guest Designer - Twinkling Paper Studio
Linda Beeson,Guest Star Stamper - PaperCutting Kind of Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...