Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Color Throwdown 525

How cute are these Pugs from Sweet Stamp Shop?! Their expressions are killin' me!

I used this week's colors - brown, black and white to create this fun scratch off card.
Just wait til you see the sentiment...

...I know, right?




#colorthrowdown
#ctd525
CTD525

Here's a peek at this week's inspiration graphic.  Please stop at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for more inspiration from the team and guests. Remember the following keywords and hashtags for public galleries and social media so we can see your beautiful creations. I hope you'll find time to play along with this week's colors. I'll be looking for you in the gallery and on social media. Thank you so much for stopping by today!
~Amy

Wanda Cullen
Vicki Finger - January Guest Designer - Twinkling Paper Studio
Cindy Major, Guest Star Stamper -  Encre, papier, ciseaux

1 comment:

Billie A said...

As a dog lover I LOVE this card and the fun scratch... Brilliant and fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...