Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 20, 2018

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week - Day 1

Are you ready for a fun-filled week of sneak peeks of the new products coming your way from SugarPea Designs?! I'm seriously in love with this release and know there's something for everyone!

I had such fun creating this slider car with To Infinity & Beyond. I colored all images with Zig markers and trimmed them with the coordinating SugarCut - To Infinity & Beyond dies.


I then created a slider card using the rounded rectangle die from Layered Treat Label. The sentiment is adhered to the cutie astro pup and slides right along with him toward his spaceship, so fun!

I can't wait for you to see what the rest of the SugarPea team has for you, so check out the blog hop order below for direct links to everyone. Thanks so much for stopping by today... see you tomorrow!

25 comments:

Tatiana said...

What a great idea!!!! Your card looks absolutely adorable Amy!!!

Karen Day said...

Very inventive! Love the slider idea!

Cynthia Evanoff said...

Tethering is something I would have never had thought of...don't want anyone to float off! Thanks

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable slider card...love that you added the sentiment to the slider element.

sharon g said...

ADORABLE and clever!!!!!!!! I love how he's floating in space. I have been reading a book about David Bowie, and listening to his song about Major Tom, so this is especially cute to me right now!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love this fun card - so adorable:)

Karthikha said...

This is super fun and so adorable! :)

Heather said...

Oh, my goodness how cute!! Love the sweet little astronaut!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the black! Makes the planets POP! So cute!

Dana M said...

Adorable and fun interactive card! Love the night sky and sweet images.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful and funny card!!! Love the background!!!

Jen P said...

What a fun card you have created! Love the tethered astronaut to the space ship! So awesome!

Sue D said...

So cute and colorful. I like the interactive feature.

Nunzia Carusio said...

So cute! Love how you've used colours!

Mary Holshouser said...

the puppy in the space suit and
being the slider is darling.
Great card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Andre M. said...

Adorable slider and such lovely colouring.

Cyndi said...

Very sweet cards. I have four grandchildren, so I need this in my stash!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so cool!!!!

Amy M. said...

Love that your astro-dog is floating around waya from the rocket <3

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet space card Amy! Love the slider element!

Cindy Holmes said...

What an absolutely adorable card! I love that you have some twine connected to the little space man to his little rocket ship and that it is a slider too! Very creative!

Debbie Rumpza said...

I love your slider card! What a great design.

M DelValle said...

So adorable!! Love the pups!

Jeanetta said...

Awesome card! I think the puppy is my favorite element.

Parker said...

I truly LOVE this set. I make many a kid card and they love it. I must get this set in my hands.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...