Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge 505

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. I've chosen a trio of patterned papers from Reverse Confetti in this week's colors. The papers are from three of the 6x6 pads - True Love, Very Merry and Fright Night. Unfortunately Very Merry and True Love are no longer available (bummer,  I know). Following my favorite clean and simple style, I layered them on a Cloud White card base to really let them pop.

I also added a few Confetti Cuts to add simple detail and texture.

And a sentiment from the lovely new stamp set, Mod Floral Stack

Here's a look at those Color Throwdown colors - gray, teal & pink.  I hope you can play along with this week's challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...