Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Color Throwdown 503 - Love & Joy

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! We've got a color combination that could easily take you to the Christmas holiday, and that's just where I went.  This week's colors are red, green and gray.  Of course, I added lots of white space as well.

My card uses Reverse Confetti's new Mod Floral Stack Confetti Cuts - I cannot get enough of this stamp set and coordinating die set. I combined my die cut florals with a sentiment from Sentimental Christmas and a trio of gray enamel dots.

I hope you'll have lots of time to play along with our colors this week and enjoy every minute of your crafty time. I'd also like to thanks my Confetti Crew teamie, Kathy, for joining us this month as our Guest Designer and all of her amazing creations!

July Guest Designer - Kathy Schweinfurth
Theresa Pollack, Guest Star Stamper - Theresa's Studio


 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...