Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Color Throwdown 502 - Whale Done!

Welcome to Color Throwdown Challenge 502! We've got a sea-worthy color combo for you this week - cobalt blue, aqua, gray and white.  It was the perfect chance for me to take S'Whale on its maiden voyage. 

I stamped and embossed the waves and whale and then colored them with Zig markers.  I then colored directly on the school of fish stamp with a Zig marker and stamped it directly onto my card front. Finally, I popped up the 'whale done' sentiment and called it a wrap!

How about a little more color inspiration from the team?

July Guest Designer - Kathy Schweinfurth

2 comments:

Jess said...

Omg I love your card. And that whale is so stinking cute...

Jess said...

What stamp set did u use?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...