Pages

For Sale

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Stock Your Stash

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm popping in to share my June Stock Your Stash project featuring a handful of Confetti Cuts dies from Reverse Confetti. This month's SYS theme is Hello | Just Because, and I've chosen the 'hello' route.  

I started with an Iced Aqua Hello base layered with patterned paper from the Under The Umbrella  6x6 pad. I then added a mountain and shining sun using the Tall Triangles and My Sunshine Confetti Cuts dies. I even got a little fancy and added a snowcap to the mountain using the Wonky Double Edge Scallop Border die. 

Here's a little more information about Reverse Confetti's Stock Your Stash challenge:
  • There will be a new Stock Your Stash challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month. 
  • The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th of the month. Click the "Play Along..." button on our sidebar to go current link list post. 
  • Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.
  • You may enter as many times as you wish. 
  • Use #SYSChallenge when playing along with this challenge.
  • There will be a random winner selected each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. The winner of challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great weekend and get time to play along with the Stock Your Stash challenge this month!
~Amy







2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

lovely Hello card.

nikkolayebba said...

The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. online gambling

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...