Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Color Throwdown #498 + Mix It Up #44

Welcome to double challenge Wednesday! It's my turn to share my take on the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge for June as well as this week's Color Throwdown Challenge, so I've once again combined the two challenges using the MIU sketch and CTD colors - peach, light pink, hot pink and green.

I used one of my favorites from the SugarPea Summer Release -  Stuck On You. I die cut two of the planters in peach and hot pink and then filled them with succulents in various shades of green. I also highlighted the greens with Zig markers here and there and really like the added dimension it gives them. Finally, I added a lighter pink blossom to the cactus and a stamped sentiment, highlighting it with a Zig marker as well.

As I mentioned, I used the CTD challenge colors with the MIU sketch which you can see in the above graphics. I'd love for you to play along with both challenges. There's a prize giveaway for the MIU challenge which you can read all about HERE on the SugarPea blog. Before I go, I'll leave you with links to the rest of the Color Throwdown team for more color inspiration. Have fun!
~Amy

Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen

Jacquie Southas, Guest Star Stamper - What Did I Do Today?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...