Pages

For Sale

Saturday, March 11, 2017

March SFYTT

It's time for my March Sketch For You To Try post! I've teamed up this month's sketch with a few of the new Reverse Confetti goodies that were released on March 8th. If you haven't had a chance to see these amazing products, click on over to the RC store when you're finished here. 

My card starts with a Cloud White A2 card base that I've layered with one of the Free Spirit patterned papers. The feathers from Boho Vibes were gold embossed on Sand cardstock. I'd initally intended to die cut them using the Boho Vibes Confetti Cuts but decided to hand trim them instead to show off more of that beautiful Sand cardstock. Finally, I white embossed the sentiment from Boho Vibes  on Iced Aqua and die cut it with the circle from Flowers For Mom

Here's a peek at the original sketch if you'd like to play along. Thanks for stopping by today!
~Amy






3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is FANtastic!

Amy Rohl said...

Thank you, Amy!! Seeing your comments always brightens my day!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is amazingly beautiful Amy! Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...