Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

CTD 434 - Wild & Free

Hello and welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I just happen to be this week's hostess and I'm hoping you'll play along with our St. Patrick's Day themed color combo - green, black and gold. As always, the colors are generic, so use what you have on hand, and feel free to add in neutrals as well. If you're uploading to social media, use #colorthrowdown and #ctd434 and keyword CTD434 when uploading to public galleries. We'd also love to have you link up at the Color Throwdown blog as well.

My card uses Boho Vibes (I LOVE this set) and Boho Vibes Confetti Cuts. I used one of the arrows to create a background pattern and then layered a green fishtail banner that I trimmed with Edgers Confetti Cuts and stamped with a Boho Vibes sentiment.

Color Throwdown Team
Lisa Lara - March Guest Designer
Sandy Mathis, Guest Star Stamper - Stamp with Sandy




1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh FUN Amy. I love all the details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...