Pages

For Sale

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Reverse Confetti *Summer Sale*

Hello weekend, hello shopping!
Reverse Confetti is having a BIG BIG sale, folks, so head on over to the store to get 20% off everything on your WISH LIST! If you need a little reminder, I've got a couple of baby themed cards for you featuring a few of my favorite Reverse Confetti products!

 As you know, I've got a new baby in town - my sweet baby grandson, Nolan. This sentiment from Lots to Say was just perfect for a few thank you notes for Nolan's mom to send out for all those fabby baby gifts he received while visiting Sconnie this past month.

I simply ink-smooshed a little distress ink over the clear embossed sentiment from Lots to Say and then embellished it with gold stars. So sweet, right? And so easy!

Second up is a girly baby card featuring Reverse Confetti's epic flamingo set - Fabulous Flamingo! Flamingos = pink, and pink = girls, so obviously, flamingos = girls, right?!

I'm all about mixing it up, and this was a match made in pink heaven! So Stripey was perfect for a striped edge as was Fancy Word Coordinates for my gold embossed sentiment.

Ok, folks, I hope I've given you a few ideas to add to your shopping card during the Reverse Confetti 20% off sale! Have fun shopping, and be sure to check out the rest of the inspiration as well!

Lisa Henke
Leigh Penner
Amy Rohl (me!)
Laurie Schmidlin
Sarah Gough

SUPPLIES:

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love the pops of color...these are AWESOME.

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful cards, grandma!! Love the watercor washes you added. Looks fabulous with all the RC goodies.

"glow" said...

gorgeous! especially the second card... that is an awesome splash of pink for a baby girl crd:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...