Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 3, 2015

Exciting News!

Not that I want my summer to fly by any faster, but I sure couldn't wait for today because I'm being announced as the newest member of the Confetti Crew at Reverse Confetti {squeal}! I'm over the top thrilled with this opportunity to work with Jen's fresh and fun products, and what an honor to design next to the talent of the Confetti Crew! You can check out the announcement on the RC blog, but first I have a clean and simple shaker card that echoes my excitement!


I used the globe portion of Globe Confetti Cuts to create my shaker opening and then layered a fun pink globe base on top. On the reverse side of the opening, I secured a single layer of acetate with a double layer of foam adhesive surrounding the opening to create extra depth for my shaker contents.  The black under layer is trimmed a smidge smaller than the white and stamped the sentiment from My World in Versamark and embossed it in white for a fun little chalkboard globe.  Before I filled my shaker, I lined up my black and white layers and made a mark on the back of the white layer so I'd know exactly where to place the black layer once I'd added the shaker fill  because I would be laying it face down on top of the shaker. That way it would be perfectly centered and avoid spilling sequins and micro beads everywhere (don't ask me how I know). Make sense? 


Thanks for stopping by today, and I look forward to sharing more Reverse Confetti with you soon!
~Amy

16 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Congratulations Amy!!!

Lisa H. said...

Couldn't be happier to read this. So happy to get to work with you again. Yay!!

I Card Everyone said...

I am not surprised, Amy... I knew it would not take long for some other company to recognize your boundless talents! You go girl... congratulations!
=] Michele

Kelly Lunceford said...

Yay! Congratulations! This is fabulous news! Can't wait to see your awesome designs!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Yay! Congratulations! This is fabulous news! Can't wait to see your awesome designs!

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!!! So happy to be able to work with you!!!!!!

Melody said...

Congrats Amy!! They are so lucky to have you!

Michele L. said...

That's so exciting! I'm a big fan of your work.

Amy Rohl said...

Thanks, Celeste! You're one of my best cheerleaders, thank you!

Amy Rohl said...

I'm so excited to be working with you, too! Thanks, dear!!

Amy Rohl said...

Awww, you're too generous and such a great supporter, thank you!!

Amy Rohl said...

Thank you, Kelly!!

Amy Rohl said...

And I YOU!! Thank you!!

Amy Rohl said...

Thanks, Melody, you're so sweet!!

Amy Rohl said...

Well thank you, Michele, I love hearing that!!

Kay Miller said...

Congratulations Amy!! So happy to have you joining the RC Confetti Crew!! Look forward to working with you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...