Pages

For Sale

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Winnie & Walter Birthday Smoosh!

It's Thursday, folks, and boy do I love me a  good Thursday!  I consider Thursday weekend-eve, and who doesn't want to hitch their wagon to that?! On top of that, March is quickly coming to an end, so I needed to get a birthday card ready for my little brother who turns 43 next week. 
Happy (early) birthday, Bart! 

 I watched Laura Bassen's video on ink smooshing with acetate (love her videos) and decided to give it a try using my new Hero Arts Ombre ink pads.


Before smooshing my ink, I gold embossed that big, juicy sentiment from Winnie & Walter's Big and Bold Party stamp set. Die cuts are from MFT's Blueprints 15 and the skinny strip is stamped with Striped Backgrounds in Black Licorice. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!
~Amy

SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Awesome-sauce!! I'll have to watch that ink smooshing video!! No doubt your brother will love this!! XOXO

Celeste Goff said...

I watched that video too and love the technique! Your background turned out amazing...love it!

Cindy Lawrence said...

I haven't done the ink smooshing technique in so long. Now I want to try it again too! This is gorgeous! Love the colors you chose, and that pop of gold is perfection. XO

Anonymous said...

What really cute cards. Thanks for making and sharing these.
Kathleen B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...