Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Cinco de Mayo + WSC 174 = Margaritas!

I'm not gonna lie, I puffy heart margaritas...I just do. So, I couldn't pass up a chance to lay three of my favs on this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch card in honor of Cinco de Mayo - coming to a party place near you May 4th!

I used the Die-namics Cheers Glass Charms margarita glass in Sour Apple and then rimmed them with a bit of special papercrafting 'salt', just like mama likes 'em. The inlaid 'cheers' is from Die-namics Celebratory Greetings in Orange Fizz.

Inside is a matching 'jumbo' margarita (don't say 'no') cut from Die-namics Let's Toast. The sentiment in Blu Raspberry is from Celebrate Big.

If you'd like to see more of this sketch, head on over to the MFT Blog for the original sketch, details on how YOU can win by playing along with the sketch, and links to everyone who's playing along as we speak!

Have a great weekend, and get out and enjoy your favorite beverage!
~Amy

3 comments:

Joy said...

Such a fun card Amy, love the bright colours, hugs

James Gray said...

This is so adorable! I love the salt on the rim of the glass.

Lisa H. said...

super fun. love the colors and your salty rims on the ritas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...