Pages

For Sale

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pretty Poppies {so sorry}

Lisa Johnson's set, Pretty Poppies, was the perfect set for a sympathy card I needed for a dear family friend who passed away after 89 years of a wonderful life.
 
 

I kept stamping to a minimum with two simple poppies in Electric Red ink on Natural card stock, stemmed in Factory Green ink with a base of background script in stamped off Factory Green. The sentiment, from Just My Type, was stamped in Kraft. I first inked up just the 'so' of the word sorry, stamped it and then inked the entire word 'sorry' and stamped it below to create the 'so sorry' sentiment.


Another sentiment from Just My Type is again stamped in Kraft ink on top of a single bloom silhouette stamped in watermark ink.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow bright and early for Release Rewind Part 1 from My Favorite Things. I've got some fun projects to share with you!
~Amy

These are the My Favorite Things products used on today's card:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...