Pages

For Sale

Monday, December 10, 2012

YNS Sneak Peek Day 2

I'm sneaking you a peek at an adorable new set called Smiley Happy Critters Set One. It will be available for you to snatch up this Wednesday, yep, two sleeps from today! YNS is hosting a mini-release this month and this cute little critter set will be released along with the sweetest darn group of dies, so please stop back on Wednesday for a fun little project I've made for the hop!


I couldn't help but think of We Three Kings every time I looked at this cute frog prince, so I stamped him three times over, colored him in different regal, kingly colors and dotted them across a sandy landscape. What's a Three Wisemen landscape without the proverbial star, right? YNS's Whimsy Star Layered Die Set took care of that in short order, check!

Don't forget that Karen has more eye candy for you today from the rest of the YNS Team, so head on over to the YNS Blog for more fun and frivolity!
~Amy

2 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Amy, this is so cute!

Kristen said...

This just makes me happy! Too fun! off to look in my stash for frog princes now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...