Pages

For Sale

Thursday, December 6, 2012

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Stopping in with a quick post to show you a card I made up for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #101 using Gift Card Greetings and Document It-December in my new favorite technique, Chalkboard + Subway Art! You can see my first attempt at this fun technique here. I've also incorporated a couple of MFT's Die-namics, At the Movies and Fishtail Flags Stax. Finally, this fun little card with be going to one of two nieces who have December birthdays. They both rock, so I just might have to whip another one of these by the end of the month!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in for a bit.
~Amy

2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

absolutely LOVE this!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE this, Amy!

You inspired me to try this technique and I love the results! It will be on my blog tomorrow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...