Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TCP Tuesday 204

This week's TCP Tuesday 204 challenge is all about the upcoming Easter holiday--use any Easter related stamps and one of the following CutUps: Cloud Border, Grass Border or Eggs In A Basket. This challenge can be filed under EPLS (easy peasy lemon squeezy) for all you TCP lovers, because there's a plethora of Easter themed items for your choosing over at The Cat's Pajamas. Here are a few to get your creative juices flowing:
A Beary Good Year
Sugar, Sugar
Bunny Side Up
Spring Fling
CutUps Grass, Eggs in a Basket

I've incorporated A Beary Good Year, CutUps Grass & Eggs in a Basket, along with some lovely Cream Seam Binding and Beige Linen Thread, to create a non-traditional Easter Bunny tag. The Easter Bunny was cut using my Silhouette Cameo and a Lori Whitlock bunny that I purchased at the Silhouette online store. The papers used here are from My Mind's Eye (Follow Your Heart).

Well, that's about it for me and my TCP Tuesday project for this week. I'm thinking this just might be my final-final post for the week as it gets a little crazy around here during Holy Week through Easter due to my organist duties at church. Check out Alma's blog for complete TCP Tuesday details and Susan's blog as she's out hostess this week.

Wishing you all a blessed Holy Week and Easter!
~Amy

2 comments:

wendy said...

super card...so creative

Anonymous said...

Amy! This is adorable, I love the bunny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...