Pages

For Sale

Friday, August 26, 2011

I Miss You!

Oh, how I've missed my favorite Cosmo Cricket paper--Circa 1934! I finally ordered another 6x6 pad last week, along with a few other 'pads'...so addicting...and found the perfect reason to crack it open this morning after reading a post by Debbie Olson. She just happens to mention a little contest going on over at the Cosmo Cricket blog using her very own sketch for a chance to be published in CARDS magazine! How's that for a reason to cut into that Circa 1934 paper, eh?!

I paper pieced the heck outta TCP's adorable Take Off bunny and airplane, tied a seam binding scarf around his neck, attached a Simply Said sentiment flag to his rear and sent him on his way, up and over a border of CutUps Clouds in black felt. The "Hey U" bingo card is none other than Jenny Bowlin {sigh}...love me a bingo card, I do.

Ok, I'm off to link up my Cosmo Cricket creation to their blog...thanks for flyin' by!
~Amy

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So cute!! Love the little row of dark clouds:)

Jackie Pedro said...

EEK!!! How completely adorable!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE his scarf and the dark clouds look awesome!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Completely cute, adorable and perfect! Love paper choices, his jaunty little scarf (Red Baron style) and the dark clouds.

Jody Morrow said...

O M G WOW! That is flippin' spectacular. Are you KIDDING ME? That scarf? Brilliant. You have a way with paper and ink. Inspiring!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun and clever! Great work!

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, Amy--how darling is this? I love it!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Ack! Just brilliant. Love the clouds and the little scarf around his neck.

Leigh OBrien said...

THIS is a WINNER, for sure, Amy! Ack...and I love his little scarf...sheer perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...