Pages

For Sale

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Haunting {SFYTT}


It's been too, too long since I've played along with Jen's Saturday Sketch For You To Try, and since Ed and George went fishing this morning I had a little free time on my hands (yah, the cleaning and laundry can wait a couple more hours, right), so I decided to pull out a cute Halloween image from Your Next Stamp and play along! The images I used are Cute Witch Ellie and Happy Haunting (haunted mansion), and the paper is from Pink Paislee...swoon! I hated to cover up the patterned paper too much, so I used vellum for the vertical layer on the left which is sorta ghost-ie, right?! Buttons are from PTI and the lilac seam binding is available from The Cat's Pajamas.

Here's a look at Jen's August SFYTT...
Have a great rest of the weekend! I'd better get 'something' done here before the fishermen are back!
~Amy

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is adorable! I like how you used the vellum, it tones down the dp a bit.

DG said...

Amy this is fantastic!!!

Diana

Leigh OBrien said...

This is so sweet, Amy! You know I love me some Halloween and this is just adorable!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Oh this is just too stinkin' CUTE! I love how you put the haunted house in the background and the way you used the vellum! So cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...