Pages

For Sale

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 115


I've been meaning to participate in Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and finally got around to it last night. My card features sketch #115 along with new goodies from Verve and a sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas (Simply Said). I added a bit of texture with my PTI woodgrain embossing plate (love it). I'm on a green and purple kick lately as you can see here, and I think it stems from the purple theme of our upcoming graduation party!

I hope to be back later this week with something swanky for The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge, so please come back!

~Amy

1 comment:

Leigh OBrien said...

Love this, Amy! Miss ya and feel like we haven't talked in ages. Hope all of the graduation planning is going smoothly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...