Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TCP Tuesday 129: Best Witches

Welcome to TCP Tuesday! Lot's going on at The Cat's Pajamas this week, including a TCP-Think Pink-Customer Blog Hop until October 18th and this week's TCP Tuesday sketch challenge. Check out all the details Alma's blog.

My card is using a bit of "pink" in the patterned paper I've used as well as the pink hat and dress that Witchy is wearing. She's so adorable that I hate to even call her 'Witchy', but I guess there are good witches in the world as well, right? You know, like Glinda...and me, ha ha ha ha!!! Really, I'm not a witch, but sometimes I can be a little, oh...witchy. Back to the card, already! Just wanted to call a little attention to my matchy-matchy buttons. You know you like 'em, and if you don't have the TCP CutUps button die, you MUST get it...seriously, it is a must-have crafting essential...no kidding.

Ok, get out there and whip up something real swanky with Leigh's sketch this week. Here is the sketch in its original form:




~Amy

3 comments:

Annheidel said...

Cute card! I just picked up this set at my LSS today. :)

Alma de la Rosa said...

Are you a good witch or a bad one. This card says very, very good.

Jody Morrow said...

Looooooove it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...