Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TCP Tuesday Sneak Peek!

Here's a sneak peek at a new set being released at The Cat's Pajamas next week! Be sure to check in next Tuesday for a sure-to-be-fabulous blog hop featuring all of the new sets being released that day...they're goodies!

Jen has given us a great sketch to work with for this week's TCP Tuesday #104, and here's my version of it...



Are these ballerina bunnies sweeter than Peeps, er what?! I've paired them with strips of Cosmo Cricket Earth Love paper stitched up differently on each panel. Each of my bunnies was stamped onto MFT's perfect panels, clear embossed and colored with Copics before cutting them out. The circle layer is cardstock from Couture Cardstock's Spring Valley Collection...yummy texture! I added a "dance floor" using a stamp from this soon-to-be-released set, stamping it in Versamark and clear embossing it for a very subtle look and even more texture.

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to check out Jen's TCP Tuesday post for all the swanky deets!

5 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Super sweet! Looking forward to seeing your sneaks. :) Hugs!

Lori Craig said...

OK - my first comment gave me an error code. So here's 3 times the love! Have a great day! LOL

Stempeltiger said...

Your card is gorgeous Amy!
I love the sweet ballerina bunnies and the beautiful papers.
Great work.
Hugs, Swantje x

Erika H. said...

Oh, what a fun card! I LOVE the mushroom patterned paper. Great colors!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Super Sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...