Pages

For Sale

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I miss you!


For today's Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS featuring the one and only, Beate!

Here is the card I cased, changing stamps, papers and the ribbon treatment on the main panel. I added a bit of red Stickles to make her "Dorothy" shoes really sparkle and they really stand out against the subtle blues and greens of the K&Co. Margo designer papers.

I received this image from Julia Aston in the mail yesterday--thanks so much, I've been wanting to use some of these cuties from The Greeting Farm!

For all the details on the card, click here!

4 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

So adorable! Love the checked banner to match her dress.

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is so cute! What a fun image! I really like all of the details, too!

Lori Craig said...

So, so, so cute! Love all the details and the colors. Just darling!

Julia Aston said...

Oh how fun Amy! so glad you liked the image I sent - aren't they just great!?! Love your coloring on her and the pretty DP's you used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...