Pages

For Sale

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday hugs for Mom!

Yesterday I was chatting about the birthday lunch I was so excited about for my mom and her twin sister/sin twister and I shared the card I made for my Aunt. Today's card is Mom's birthday card. I know, it's not a "mom" birthday card, but I think she liked it just the same. The papers are new from SU!'s Urban Oasis DSP and the ribbon is from the Valet collection--yummo! I kept the stamping to a minimum, letting the DSP do all the work. The sentiment, from SU!'s Birthday Hugs and Wishes set, is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a Kraft circle layered on a larger Kiwi Kiss circle and topped off with a Foofala button tied with black hemp. It's hard to see in the picture, but I also embossed two parallel lines above the sentiment for a little extra-extra.

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend; I know I did!

8 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

What a fun design! I love how you did the sentiment!

Lori Craig said...

stunner...love the colors - darling circle layout...

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love this Amy! Fabulous mix of patterns and colours and the offset circles are perfect!

Denise said...

Very pretty, I love the colors & layout.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Amy! I love the button accent! Happy birthday to your mom!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this! I am expecting my Urban Oasis DSP any day now and you're making me so impatient!

Vivienne Yuan said...

I love this card, it's great...

Kelly Lunceford said...

I absolutely love this! That paper is so great! I have it and haven't done a thing with it, even though if was one of my first *must haves*! You have definitely inspired me to pull it out! This is fantastic! You are such an inspiration to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...