Pages

For Sale

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday's Dirty Challenges...

I told you earlier this week that *yours truly* would be hosting one of Sunday Dare To Get Dirty '08 Challenges, so without further adieu, click here for my challenge along with three others from Carole (TruCarma), Lindsey (Jacksonbelle) and Natasha (Tashers). I'm only going to show you the cards I've made for Carole, Natasha and my challenges, but you'll have to click the above link to read all about the challenges themselves. Ü

I've still got Lindsey's challenge to work on and it's gonna be purty...that's all I'm sayin'! Now, get over to SCS for some Dirty Challenge fun!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome work!!! Love all three, the first card is stunning though...WOW!!

Valerie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that clear card! Makes me rethink selling my CP to my neighbor! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...