Pages

For Sale

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #142

Welcome to Wednesday Stamp Club (WSC) with My Favorite Things! I'm in the mood for Christmas, even though I love everything about fall, so I used this week's sketch (#142) to express my holiday spirit!

I've used the fabby new background set Large Scale Backgrounds (Free with $60) along with diagonal stripes from Plaid Builder Background for my Red Hot and Gumdrop Green layers, and topped it with a sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments in Steel Grey ink. And just to spice it up a bit, I added a Blu Raspberry snowflake using the largest snowflake die from Let It Snowflake.

Inside is repeat of the card front on a smaller scale with another sentiment in Steel Grey ink from Seasonal  Sentiments. Love those polka dots paired up with the stripes!

Thanks for stopping in today. You can find all the details for Wednesday Stamp Club over at the MFT Blog, and remember, you can win MFT cash for playing along!
~Amy
 


3 comments:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

I'm so bad about leaving comments, but I just have to let you know that I LOVE your projects Amy! You have such a way with colors and patterns! I am always inspired after seeing your creations in my feedly feed!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Amy! Puts me in the holiday spirit!

Lisa H. said...

soooo super fabby! I'm not ready for the holiday card making frenzie, yet, but this is EYE candy!!! love the stamped dots and stripes. great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...