Pages

For Sale

Monday, June 3, 2013

GRADitude

We survived another graduation party, this time for my oldest son, Hank (Henry), and what a fun party!  Now that it's over I've had a few moments time to reflect on how thankful I am for friends and family - we are truly blessed!  Here are a few shots from the party set up, except for the candy/cookie/cheesecake bar  because I forgot to photograph it will all of the jars filled with goodies.

Here is a shot of the memories table area.

 A vintage suitcase used as the 'card box'. The cards banner was made using supplies from My Favorite Things: Jumbo Fishtail Banner, You Move Me Die-namics, Bottom Line Alphabet and Circle STAX.

 
 Memories pennant grass centerpiece box. We used barley seed this year which provided nice thick blades of grass.

 Thank you buttons ordered HERE on Etsy.

This was my favorite part of the memories display area. A barn board door that my husband made from old barn boards along with matching table that provided the perfect spot for some of Hank's clothing memorabilia from the sports and theater in which he participated. We also had a DVD of photos of his extracurricular events made by a local photographer.

 Finally, grass centerpieces using the print and cut features on my Silhouette Cameo.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed your visit!
~Amy 

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

What an awesome graduation display. I am sure he appreciated all the hard work you put into doing this for him. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...