Pages

For Sale

Saturday, August 20, 2011

TCP Tuesday 172 + TCP Sale!


 The Cat's Pajamas is offering 25% off your entire order through Sunday, August 21st, so click over to TCP for great deals this weekend, especially if you have any of those cute flying/ballooning/biking bunnies or CutUps on your wish list!


I paper pieced Away We Go with Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer (l.o.v.e. this paper) and then layered felt clouds using my CutUps Cloud Border die to qualify for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge: felt, hosted by Cat Packer Julie. Head on over to her blog to see the felt-alicious creation she's made for the challenge!

I've been a little scarce around the old blog lately, but I should have a little more stamping time this week...my last week of summer vacation before heading back to school/work on August 30th (boo hoo), so stop back this week!
~Amy

2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE it!

Leigh OBrien said...

I love this card sooo much. All of the patterned paper just makes me giddy and your felt clouds overlapping Mr. Bunny...who'da thunk it! A-MAY-ZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...