Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 1, 2011

TCP Tuesday 169: Planes, Trains and Rockets!

Am I too late for TCP Tuesday 169?! Everything was going just fine 'til my hot air balloon popped; hopped on my bike...flat tire; headed to the airport to find the red baron to find it completely torn apart, so I opted to fly me to the moon one last time 'cause I'm a rocket man bunny ya know?!


All fun and games aside, here's my entry for last week's TCP Tuesday challenge hosted by Susan, featuring modes of transportation. I pulled out an oldie-but-a-goodie set, It's a Mod Mod World, and pieced the bunny from Away We Go into the rocket. You'll notice my matchy-matchy paper...a gift from my BSF, Carole! Speaking of Carole, who just happens to be on the Mojo Monday crew, this card also features last week's Mojo Monday 201 sketch.

Stay tuned this week for more TCP Tuesday goodness along with Dare To Get Dirty Challenges being hosted over at SCS...
~Amy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...