Pages

For Sale

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Writing In Colors!


I had a little extra time this afternoon, so I decided to make a card using Toy's sketch found here. It's a fun little sketch that worked perfectly with my AAS Writing stamp...sorry if you're tiring of this stamp, but I think she's just so darn cute with that jumbo pencil! The delightful stamp is from SU!'s It's All Good, which I've never even inked before--shame, shame, shame! The new In Colors I used are: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette and Tangerine Tango. Just one note about black ink--they aren't all the same. For the last week, I've been using VersaFine ink in Onyx Black and I am here to tell you that it is wonderful. It is especially effective when using stamps such as this one today with lots of fine detail...try it, you'll like it!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card, you are on a roll today!! I love that image, it is so cute!!

Christina Fischer said...

I just love this stamp! The colors look great together -- it's a great card! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...