Pages

For Sale

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday's Dirty Challenges...

Hurumph, I only had time for one of the dirty challenges today...Sharon's/notimetostamp challenge. It was a good one, so click here for all the dirty details! Sharon challenged us to stamp simply, her mantra. Each week on Sharon's blog, she features a stamp simply day--something that doesn't eat up your day. Sharon challenged us to create something simple, elegant and beautiful. When I think elegant, I immediately think black and a beautifully contrasting color; Kiwi Kiss in this case. Sharon also suggested starting with a beautiful stamp set, and I had just the set from Inque Boutique called French Fancy. I finished it off with a piece of recycled black satin ribbon, in true notimetostamp style.

Without further adieu, here she is:


Supplies:
Stamps: Inque Boutique's French Fancy
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories: recycled black satin ribbon

6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful!!

Jenn said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that paper-pieced label! Gorgeous!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Hi, Amy!!! I must say, my jaw fell to the floor when I saw this card in the gallery the other day - it is SO totally fabulous -- love the colors, the design, the images -- ONE FABULOUS CREATION!!!! And I LOVE your Blog header -- he's so cute!!!! I'm going right now to link you to my sidebar!!! Nice to see you!!!

Erika H. said...

WOW! This is gorgeous. The colors are so fantastic....they really pop. Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...