Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stamping To Do!


Do you make lists of cards you need to stamp, or projects you'd like to accomplish, or ideas that spring into your creative brain? I do! And as helpful as those lists can be...they don't truly serve their purpose if I can't find them, right?!? In order to make my lists more available (that's a fancy way of saying "so I can find them!"), I decided to cover this SU! 4 1/2 x 9 inch chipboard clipboard (try saying that 10x in a row, ha!) to serve as my list holder.

The clipboard is covered with WeR Memory Keepers designer paper from their Precious Metals line, called Vintage Brass-Bed Knobs (polka dots) and Treads (stripes). I adhered the paper, buttons and chipboard letters with Modge Podge. I wasn't sure of the holding power it would achieve with the buttons and letters, but so far--so good! I wanted to make a "fancy list" for the photo, so I stamped my new CHF Lined Paper stamp in Versamagic Oasis Green on a piece of River Rock cardstock and filled my list of stamping challenges and obligations that I need to remember. The chipboard letters are from On Board Lots of Letters and are also inked up with the Versamagic Oasis Green ink--that stuff if slick, dries in a flash and covers beautifully! Embellishments include three buttons tied with Linen Thread, a bit of velvet ribbon on the clip and another bit of ribbon on a mini library clip on the left side of my to-do list!

Now, go forth and make yourself something *real nice* to organize your lists!

10 comments:

DoxieGirl said...

Now isn't that just the cutest thing ever!! As always, a great little project. I love how you stamped the lined paper background though...
~Kendra

Becky Carafa said...

Teehee, I usually stick my list between the markers in my marker holder, but your idea is much cuter! Love the lined background stamp, must get one of those.

Tanja said...

Hi! I found you through a RAK you sent a fellow stamper! Your chipboard clipboard crack has me LingOL, I love your idea, and will make one ASAP. Is the clipboard SU?

Tanja said...

PS CUTE! clipboard!

Valerie said...

Way cool project, Amy!

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic! What a great idea!! Love that lined paper bg and the little tiny clippy!

Unknown said...

Amy, this is ADORABLE!! I love your style - this is simply perfect!

Donna Baker said...

this is GREAT~! I'm totally making To Do Lists practically DAILY because I scratch stuff off/put stuff on simultaneously and always re-writing. But I don't have anywhere to put something like this *boo hoo* I LOVE it though

Anonymous said...

What a fun project Amy...I must make one!!! also congrats on joing the SFYTT team :) Love the pea card too :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is soooo cute! I totally need one of these! I have a naked one from SU! that needs some TLC! Thanks for the great inspiration as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...