Pages

For Sale

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sailing In Colors!

It's Saturday, and you know what that means: Jen's Saturday Sketch For You To Try! So, without further adieu, here's Jen's sketch and here's what I did with it! I'm sure you're getting so sick of me paper piecing this cute little sailboat from Nursery Necessities, but when I looked at Jen's sketch, the star got me thinking cowboys or baby (you know, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...). I'd originally planned to use the star from Nursery Necessities as well, but it just seemed to darn big! The designer paper you see here is new from SU!, available August 11th. It's called Bella Rose and is both fun and beautiful!




Have a great weekend and be sure to check on the other gals to see what they've done with the Saturday sketch. While you're at Jen's blog, be sure to check out her guest designer--Jessie Knight's creation as well!

Carole

Amy S.

Shannan

Susan

Jen

13 comments:

Angela said...

Love it! The colours are fantastic and that set is perfect with that sketch! Baby cards are my most fav to make.

Becky Carafa said...

Just darling!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love the Bella Rose DP here...

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my, this is too, too adorable! Lovin' the new paper!!

Unknown said...

How adorable!! Great sketch card.

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is sooo adorable! As soon as I saw this sketch, I had to try it myself! Thanks for inspiring me!

Karen said...

This is so pretty. So clean & neat looking. You did such a great job! Keep up the work, and hope you have a fun day!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Anonymous said...

i ADORE this!!!! so cute and i love all the details! hugs-jd

Lisa_in_AR said...

Too cute!

Erika H. said...

OMG...that card is SO adorable...I love that sketch you used, and LOVE the color.

Becky Rusher said...

DARLING!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!!I love the colors!!

Unknown said...

This is darling! I'd never think to use the sailboat for a babygirl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...