Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pretty Hello

I had a few scraps lying around (So Saffron card base and piece of Cool Caribbean cardstock), so I put them together and started to laying different pieces of ribbon across to see what caught my eye. Well, my 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain won, but it still needed a little pop. I let it sit overnight rather than trying to force creativity, and came up with the idea to use some red glittery letters, and *wah-la*, I'd found my punch of color!



*One tip about using these sticky letters is this: place them gently into place, starting from right and working to the left, adjusting as needed before you actually commit them to the cardstock.

Supplies
Paper: So Saffron, Cool Caribbean
Stamps: CHF Pretty Pattern
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Making Memories (?) glitter letters, piercing tool/template, 5/8" grosgrain, Scallop Edge punch

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Spectacular! The fabulous glittery letters are the perfect touch!

Joy said...

Amy, this is a cute project. LOVE that patterned paper. She is going to love those Jumbo Paper Clips! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...