Pages

For Sale

Monday, July 21, 2008

Inspired by MARTHA!

While flipping through the August issue of my Martha Stewart LIVING magazine, I spied a really fun color combo which I've identified as: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss and Marigold Morning (In Color '07). Here are three cards I created using the color combo.




Supplies
Stamps: Carte Postale; PTI Text Boxed; CTMH Say It In Style
Paper: Bella Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Marigold Morning, Whisper White
Ink: Marigold, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Craft White
Accessories: circle punch, sewing machine, chipboard letters, ribbon, scallop row punch

4 comments:

Vickie said...

These are darling!!! I just bought some Martha stuff this weekend :-)

Erika H. said...

It is so fun to hear about where designers get their inspiration. Love your color combo...wonderful cards.

P.S. I have some work coming your way (for your other job)...at least by Oct. 16...if not sooner.

Kim Gasper said...

LOVE this color combo! Your cards are SO cute!

Christina Fischer said...

Love these!! I was just thinking that I NEVER use Marigold Morning anymore -- thanks for the inspiration! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...