Pages

For Sale

Monday, March 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti New Release Hop!


I'm so excited to kick off Monday with new goodies and blog hop from Reverse Confetti! I'm hopping with the RC team and guests with more inspiration for the new stamps and dies that are NOW available, so please take a look and a hop through the entire blog list detailed below.




My creation today is featuring one of the new adorable stamp sets, Enchanted Garden. I've also used a new word die simply named You, and a sentiment from the coordinating stamp set,You Coordinates. All of the adorable images are watercolored and nestle on a birch tree background which I made using Reverse Confetti's own Vertical Stripes Cover Panel. To create the birch trees, I simply swiped a medium gray Zig brush from the left and right edges of the die cut stripes in a random pattern.

I've got a second card in honor of today's hop in my signature clean and simple style, easily mass produced using any pattern papers you've on hand.




Blog Hop:

Reverse Confetti Products:







4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy! I always love your projects but I gotta tell you, your first card with the vertical stripes cover panel had me shaking my head, genius use of that product. Love both your cards.

I Card Everyone said...

LOVE!! Your bunnies are both adorable, but OH this little grey spotted one - and Little Red! and the trees - you clever, clever girl!
=]

Amy Rohl said...

Thank you for your lovely compliment, Amy!!

Amy Rohl said...

I love him, too, and I’m so happy you’re feeling the same!! Thanks for your sweet comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...