Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Color Throwdown #629

Happy Wednesday! 

It's time for a new set of colors for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.
We've got red, pink, black and white, just in time for handmade Valentines.

I found my way back to my favorite Numbers Plate  from The Cat's Pajamas, my favorite hearts from Home & Hearth, and a teeny sentiment from Sending & Wishing. And then, just for old time's sake, I added a snit of black gingham ribbon for just the right amount of fun.




How about a little inspiration from our team...

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I can't even with that gingham!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is just ADORABLE!!!

Amy Rohl said...

And I was starting to second guess myself on it! Thanks for the warm fuzzy!!🥰

Amy Rohl said...

Thank you Nora!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...