Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Color Throwdown 622 - Let's Be Merry!

 I was in awe of the beautiful poinsettia cards by good friend Michele shared on Instagram last week - like the kind of card that stops you in your tracks and makes you wonder "how in the heck did she do that" kinda beautiful! Needless to say, I was within a few clicks of buying a new set of poinsettia dies to CASE her when I remembered seeing an old Die-namics Poinsettia set from MFT in my stash. I dug it out, added in this week's Color Throwdown palette (red, burgundy, cream and kraft) and stamps from Kerri Bradford Studio - Merry & Wrapped.

 
These stamp sets from KBS are so fun, so graphic and so easy to use! It's hard to see, but I used three of the Wrapped stamps to add interest to the red and burgundy layers, as well as to the reindeer die cut. 

 

And now for a bit of inspiration from the CTD Team...

 


 

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

This is pretty damn cool!

I Card Everyone said...

AMY!!! You have honored me my friend, but listen - this beauty goes beyond anything I've done with my die!
oh my, Dear God... now I want cake, too!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE everything about this card!!! STUNNING design!

Anonymous said...

I really do appreciate this so much. This was a very good and interesting article to say the least. Thanks! I work for a design company and I have really learned so much from this great site. Buy B+ Magic Mushrooms Online

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...