Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

365 Days Sober

Hi, friends! I'm celebrating a very personal goal along with this week's fun and funky color challenge palette - red, green, kraft and chartreuse. Yep, one year ago, inspired by some kick ass women, I decided to go sober for 100 days. I knew long before I reached 100 days that this was my new normal and I'm so damn happy to say that I've met another milestone this week - 365 days sober!

The Cat's Pajamas Cut Ups Numbers Plate + sentiment from Papertrey Ink (no longer available)


For more color inspiration...check out the team links below and enjoy! 

5 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Huge from the heart congratulations on this mile stone. Keep up the excellent job you are doing especially during these uncertain times with covid etc. You are an inspiration. On the topic of cards this is a funky way to use the colour combination & design a very fun card. x

I Card Everyone said...

As happy as I am for YOU, I thought for a moment this was my birthday card! HA! Let's face it this has been a taxing year!
xo and love, my friend! Keep on, keeping on!
=]

Jen W. said...

Yaaaasss! Huge congrats to you, Amy! Such an accomplishment especially during such extraordinarily trying times. Loving your card and the fun bouncy layout of the numbers!

Faizan Shaikh said...

Women's sobriety center We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

Jonas Smith said...

Dear Sir, it's a great source of inspiration. many thanks for sharing these templates....

Best Book on Personal Development
best personal development books on confidence

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...