Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Color Throwdown 613 - Blessings

For some reason, fall seems like a wonderful time to count our blessings and since daily gratitude practice is actually shown to generate new neural pathways, why not count them twice! 
 
 I for one am grateful for another beautiful color challenge to play with this week; another chance to connect with the online crafting community through our sweet weekly challenge; and another chance to fill social media with beautiful creations in orange, red and purple.  Have I convinced you yet? Check out the team links below and let your happy neurons start popping!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Your card is beautiful with just the pop of the challenge colours. Those diamonds are fabulous x

I Card Everyone said...

Wow. Not only is your card gorgeous, you've given me food for thought. I think I better count mine 10 times...
=]

Liz Williams said...

This is a fabulous design!!

HilaryJane said...

I am loving the white on white with the brilliant pops of colour from the amazing inspiration photo xx

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE the white space on this card. Stunning design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...