Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Color Throwdown 591

For this week's Color Throwdown Challenge - plum, pink, peach and white. I have to admit that I struggle to find love and admiration for a purple and pink combo...I don't know, maybe it's the whole '80s thing. Anyway, I have to say that I struck a balance that I love and right in my own little paper scrap basket of all places. I absolutely fell.in.love with teammate Jodi's rainbow love card a few weeks back and had to try my hand at one myself. The sentiment is from an oldie set from PTI called Shutterbug Special. 



Thanks so much for stopping by...
~Amy
Valérie Dürig, Guest Star Stamper - Le Scrap de Vava

2 comments:

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Your nice simple rainbow is so pretty I love CAS style cards

Nora Noll said...

Simply FABULOUS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...