Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Love You To My Core - CTD 584

Hi, friends! I'm hosting this week's Color Throwdown Challenge, so I hope you'll hop on over to the CTD blog and check out all the details and make a little crafty time this week to play along. We've got two shades of green along with black and white as neutrals for you to use. I've used a fun stamp set from Paper Smooches along with Zig watercolor brush markers for my go-to simply watercolor look with lots of white space. 




Check out the links below for more color inspiration from the team and guests.

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

it must be repeated... I just LOve your style!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous cas card.

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE the watercolor on this. GORGEOUS card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...