Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Color Throwdown #576

It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge with yet another yummy color combo - navy, teal and mustard. Take a look at the challenge graphic below and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

I used a combination of the SugarPea Designs Hexagon dies to feature my sentiment and additional embellishing layers. The sentiment is from Totally Random Sayings Vol. 3 and the diagonal striped stamp from Painted Stripes both designed by Julie Ebersole, available at Ellen Hutson.

Check out some awesome inspiration below...promise, you're gonna love it!
~Amy

Wanda Cullen
Amy Tsuruta - Tsuruta Designs - January Guest Designer
Maja, Guest Star Stamper - Rilček in Kljunček

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

gaaah! you know I'm the Queen of Grey, Amy - quit enticing me into these gorgeous colors, will ya??!! LOL
What a card... what a combo!
xx

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...