Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Color Throwdown 516

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge post! Lisa Henke is this week's hostess, and she's chosen this hilariously adorable inspiration piece which I've interpreted quite literally along with the color palette - dark teal, rust and cream.



The lion costume on that sweet pooch just makes me giggle! I used two of Reverse Confetti's stamp sets to recreate him -  Leaping Lions & Puppy Love. After stamping and coloring each of the images, I trimmed out the lion's face (sorry, buddy) and placed the trimmed out puppy's face behind it. I don't know about you, but it cracks me up.

I decided to make my scene a bit spookier adding a spider and web from Too Cute To Spook. The pumpkin bucket is also from the same set.

Are you ready for more color inspiration? Click on through the links below and enjoy! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember to use keyword CTD516 in public galleries and #ctd516 and #colorthrowdown on social media.

Stephanie Severin, Guest Star Stamper - Ingenious Inkling

3 comments:

Ingen said...

What a great card! The color of the lion stands out perfectly against the blue background.

Carol (HB) said...

LOL! I love it!!! And I really love how you used the bag die in that way - genius!

I Card Everyone said...

Our trick or treaters were left guessing when they were told our cats were actually our dogs - in cat costumes!
This darling creation reminded me of those fun Halloween tricks!
LOve it!
=]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...